My daily routine is:
MONDAY: I wake up at 8:00 after a long wee-kend.I did my homework for school on Saturday and on Sunday.After i wake up, I make my bed and then I brush my teeth and I wash my face.At 9:30 I take the breakfast.Usually I eat bread with honey and I drink a hot tea.At 10:30 I take the lunch because then I brush my teeth again I do my backpack .I take on me an white T-shirt and jeans.At 11:00 I go to school .At 12:00 I begin the hours and I finished they at 6:00.At 6:15 I get to house.I open my computer and my YAHOO MESSENGER .Then I do my homework for next day and at 00:00 I go to bed.
THURSDAY:I wake up at 7:30.After that I brush my teeth and I wash my face .Then I eat something and I do my backpak because at 8:30 I must to be at my Math professor,Iulian Lantos because I have meditations with two class-mater.Their name is:Alex and Radu .At 11:30 I finished it.I get to house at 11:00.I do my backpack again , but now for school.At 11:30 I take the lunch.Then I go to school.I begin the hours at 13:00 and I finished it at 17:00.I get to home at 5:30 and then I open my computer and my YAHOO MESSENGER and I talk with my friend.At 9:00 I take the supper then at 9:30 I do my homework.At 00:00 I go to bed.
In postarea urmatoare voi scrie despre celelalte zile.
Daca aveti intrebari legate de cuvinte lasa-ti comentariu.
Abonați-vă la:
Postare comentarii (Atom)
frumos ! bravo !:)
RăspundețiȘtergerems ......... nai probleme xcu traduicerea da?
RăspundețiȘtergerenuu :)) e chiar destul de usoara.. dar e frumoasa . Abia astept sa vad si restul programului tau de fiecare zi :P
RăspundețiȘtergerems..o sa-kl vezi miane:d
RăspundețiȘtergere